CAUGHT SNORING

CAUGHT SNORING
What a Wonderful Life!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010











Wow, we have been trying to transform the carpeted floor to the wood floor for over 2 weeks now and look how far we have come. Kendra and Michael have helped a tremendous amount getting the baseboards back on and painted. It really makes the room look different with the wood floors. We tried to rearrange the furniture; but to no avail...it seems that it is destined to be in that spot, or we just lost our imagination. We tried to put the tree in different areas; but it covered up the pictures, or just was too much in the way. I could possibly just cut it down and make it into a little tree like it was when I got it. I did trim up the other plants...hmmm, guess I should water them so they don't have a heartattack. Tell us what you think, or how we can change it...it is a big room.




2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I love the wood floors!! They look great! I wish I was there to see them. I have no idea how to move the furniture... that is Blair's department :) I do think; however, the piano looks great on the hard wood floors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew that's a tough one!! Furniture is a tough little cookie...I'd have stand in the middle of the room and soak it in hehe...I LOVE the wood floors!!

    ReplyDelete