CAUGHT SNORING

CAUGHT SNORING
What a Wonderful Life!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Slothful students

Today I went to the girl's classroom (the one that made the thumbs' down jesture to the boy right after I told them that they got an "f" for their group work) and I asked her if there was a problem between us. Her comment was "no", so I asked her about the hand jesture and she said, "what hand jesture" and I showed her what she had done. I asked her why she did it and she said that she didn't remember doing anything. I then asked her if she had done it towards me and she said "no" (...aha, so now she was stating that she did do it.) I told her that I was shocked that she would even do something like that and that is why I stared at her--(That day I stared at her for probably about 1 minute, she got frustrated at me staring at her). I asked her for what purpose was she making the sign and she said that she didn't know. I said, "certainly you would know why you would make a "sign" like that," Nope, she didn't know why.....mmmm...what do you think???

1 comment:

  1. Children love to play dumb... when we know... they are much smarter than they let on.

    ReplyDelete