CAUGHT SNORING

CAUGHT SNORING
What a Wonderful Life!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Did I Ever Tell YOU???

I LIKE my job!!! I LIKE coming to work everyday!!! I LIKE most of the student--ok there are very few that I have trouble with. They sing, they are getting use to moving their voices up and down and experimenting with the sounds they can make. They love to dance, they love to make music and I enjoy doing this with them.

I also LOVE my grandchildren!!! They are such a joy to be around! I can hardly wait to see little Edward again...for my b-day I am heading to ABQ. Yes, I am taking the day off to make this visit; but it is a present to me from myself. LOL

Dad has become a coach for Landon's soccer team. He has a team that isn't really a "team" yet! They struggle with just listening to him. He gave them the ole "one-two" and I hope they listened. They don't work together no matter what he does to help them. Only a few of them try to work together so therefore, they haven't won a game. They scored the only goal for the season in the first few minutes of the first soccer match. After that, they have become worse. Dad has tried and tried to get their attention; but they still cry...boo hoo hoo...yell and cuss at each other and sometimes they hit each other. He wants to throw up his hands and walk away; but he knows that he isn't a quitter. I appreciate that in him. He is always trying to make things go the way they should! He is a great man!!! Sure do love him.

2 comments:

  1. YEAH! A new post... now all you need is some pictures of the awesome soccer games! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you both and miss you..only like 2 more weeks and I will see you!

    ReplyDelete